Fire can strike a room or an entire home, the damage caused by heat, flames, water, and smoke can be devastating.
In the wake of a fire that has covered homes with smoke, ash & water, it’s important to begin clean up as soon as we are allowed on the property, in order to secure, through shoring, boarding up, and tarping to prevent further damage. After this process salvaging any property and possessions and restoring them becomes the next steps while cleanup and water removal services are taking place.
As general contractors, we can provide fire restoration services including:
- Emergency board-up and tarping
- Contents restoration
- Structural bracing and shoring
- Removal of soot deposits and smoke
- Cleaning of all surfaces (masonry, concrete, brick, block, drywall, wood, paint, metal, carpet, tile, glass)
- Water and chemicals removal
- Structural damage assessment
- Demolition and debris removal
- Reconstruction (putting everything back together)
Contents restoration process includes eliminating the worst smoke odors, and we offer a lifetime guarantee. We remove the source of it using a combination of cleaning solutions, odor counteractants, ozone, hot thermal fog, and unsmoke products.
For more information on CATXCO’s services, please call 719-999-5388
or email us today.