Fire can strike a suite, floor(s) or entire building, the damage caused by heat, flames, water, and smoke can be devastating and have tremendous impact on the building and its tenants.
In the wake of a fire that has impacted offices & floors with smoke, ash & water, it’s important to begin clean up as soon as we are allowed on the property, in order to secure, through shoring & boarding up, tarping to prevent further damage. After this process salvaging any property & possessions and restoring them becomes the next steps while cleanup and water removal services are taking place.
As general contractors, we can provide fire restoration services including:
- Emergency board-up and tarping
- Contents restoration
- Structural bracing and shoring
- Removal of soot deposits and smoke
- Cleaning of all surfaces (masonry, concrete, brick, block, drywall, wood, paint, metal, carpet, tile, glass)
- Water and chemicals removal
- Structural damage assessment
- Demolition and debris removal
- Reconstruction (putting everything back together)
Contents restoration process includes eliminating the worst smoke odors, and we offer a lifetime guarantee. We remove the source of it using a combination of cleaning solutions, odor counteractants, ozone, hot thermal fog, and unsmoke products.
For more information on CATXCO’s services, please call 719-999-5388
or email us today.